Small Services

I might be interested in the boot cleats. I ride in heavy mud and a lot of times the mud causes my boots to slide all over everywhere. I would be willing to donate to the cause for a decent idea and product. I understand being too young to work and not many options for making any money, we've all been there.

PM me a good picture of these!

Alright guys. First set is made and I will have pictures tomorrow. I think I have decided on 1/8 aluminum due to the fact that it's light and strong and won't rust. I can also turn brake pedals for quads into "Grippers" so that you don't lose it easily with your foot.

Alright here is a rougher one that I made. The ones I make now will not be welded but they will bolt up using the last hole in the peg. You will have to use a lock nut and washer but I will include all mounting hardware required. Send me a PM for a price quote. I don't plan on charging much and this is a great way to turn regular pegs into pro pegs.
383.jpg

Heres a slightly cleaned up version with sharper and more agressive teeth. The other cleat is a "Light" cleat for drags, flat track, and just lawn riding. They have less agressive teeth that won't tear up your Air Force One's. lol
001.jpg

The cleats themself do not cut weight. I can take weight off the pegs, polish them, and mount the cleats but they are all optional. I can do them all seperatly if you want.

Alright guys I picked up a welder yesterday so I can fab some mean boot cleats for any pegs. I also thought up a design yesterday for widening stock footpegs. Anyone interested? The prices are as listed:
Boot Cleats: $25-$30 (Depends on Material Used)
Foot Peg Widening Kit: $15
"Gripper Brake Pedal: $10
Foot Peg Re-Teething: $10
Polishing Depends On Part Size.

Alright guys I am still doing the mods. If I haven't replied to you about these services I'm sorry but I've had multiple family members in the hospital recently and I haven't got on here.

Sorry I don't have any detailed pics of them yet. But I got the welder out and practiced a little and I can start making them so just send me a PM me what you want and I will make it and ship em out.