Small Services

York Racing

Apr 3, 2010
Pennsylvania
Recently I was working on my Blaster and doing small modifications. I decided to do these for a fee just to hopefully get a small mod shop on it's feet. I'm making custom "Boot Cleats" which I designed myself. They fit on the side of the stock foot pegs and keep your feet in place while jumping. I have a pair on mine and they work great. I am also doing foot peg re-teething and foot peg lightening which removes a good 2lbs without reducing strength. I can also polish small parts but nothing major. So just send me a message or post after this. I don't want to charge much, just enough to get on my feet.

I will have pictures tomorrow. But let me assure you, I'm confident enough with my work that I ride with it. And so far I have beat the parts and they have not even showed any signs of weakness. I do good work and you can expect good work. I won't charge much just enough to cover the things that I use and to make a small profit.

pictures of any of the work you do would be nice. and for the polishing i just dont think that will work out i dont think people would want to send something to someone whos 15to be polished easpecialy when 442 and scott are around

It depends on the work done. hudack is probably right about the polishing part but not because of age, just because there are others on the site already doing really good polishing work.

We need to see pictures of the foot peg mods. I'm kind of intrigued by the "boot cleat".

Pics???
I agree with shee. How are you "shaving" off 2 lbs? Do you know if it's 2 lbs, or are you just estimating that? Pegs dont weigh much to begin with so I want to see this.

Yeah that 2lbs is a rough estimate. And the boot cleat is a sure way to keep you in place. I have one picture but it's just plain horrible. So I will go take pictures of the work tomorrow.

sounds like you will be putting that 2 pounds right back on with a boot cleat. and i do kinda doubt its a full 2lbs the only way to tell would be to put it on a scale/balance

Yeah. Well when I do some of them I will measure and tell you the outright difference. And no the boot cleats are extemely light. I can make them in aluminum or steel. You can also chose the thickness if you chose steel. The aluminum is very light weight but as you can guess, it will wear out more quickly and may bend. But I want to open up some choices. The first few to have this done will get a promotional discount.

Yeah sorry guys I've just been kinda preoccupied these last few days. I have my hands elbow deep in a motor and I'm finding more expensive parts worn out. So I'll get pics soon. Sorry for the wait.

Alrighty you asked for pics and I must say....I'm letting you down. lol Here is an extemely crummy pic that I cut from another picture. Sorry but don't get picky. lol
Bootcleat.jpg

presentation will do tons for sales. get the part in tip top condition. painted or whatever you need to do. and for god's sake man take some decent pics

Haha yeah I know. It's just getting around to it. I have a rough one made right now and it's even decent for being a fast one. I just need to take some pics when I get home. I won't charge much for these but they are good quality. I take my time and work them till they are perfect. And for thickness I might go with either 1/8 or 1/16 steel. I just need to sell enough to get on my feet.