small build

blasterdude14

Apr 28, 2009
ohio
well as you all know i have a 98 blaster that i got back in june and only got to ride it once then it wouldnt work. so 6 months later it is close to running. bought a good motor off someone on here. sold my old one. bought some used boyesen reeds off a member. got an f7 on ebay.
Here are some pics of how it was before i started working on it
100_13451.jpg

100_13461.jpg

100_13471.jpg

100_13481.jpg

100_13491.jpg

as you can see its really damn ugly. im gonna get rid of the ugly red paint on the rims soon

tear it down=0 dollars
few cans of rattle paint=20 dollars
a cleaner nicer looking blast=priceless

lol getting my dad to give me the money for rattle can paint=harder than hell.
trying to get the money to do it myself.=harder than it is to get a job

well if i really need some money ill do driveways in the winter. what really sucks is this winter is looking like its going to be a light one. its the middle of november and the temps are still hitting in the high 50's. blasterfreek the blaster wont be getting much more parts because ill probably be selling it by the summer.

If you pretty it up alittle you would get more for her bro. Just my 2 cents.

im definitly gonna try to clean up all the rust. i may buy a whole new axle just because of ugly the one on it is now. when i sell it im only looking to get around 700 for it

im definitly gonna try to clean up all the rust. i may buy a whole new axle just because of ugly the one on it is now. when i sell it im only looking to get around 700 for it

try taking a wire wheel and a drill to it before you just buy a new one. You'll be suprised what a little time and some polish can do.

I'm sad :(

Why are you selling? sick of dealing with all the bs?

nah not beacause of all the bs in fact all the bs has been itching at me making me want to get it running and ride the living sh*t out of it lol. when i do sell it in the summer it will be to get something bigger i got a trx250r or a banshee on my mind. one big reason for the selling by summer is im possibly going to utah with some friends for the summer gonna be a huge riding trip and im gonna be up agaisnt banshees raptors and others so i want something to compete a little more. i dont feel like spending all the money to get all the power out of the blaster and then there is the suspension system. plus i can score some race ready 250r's for about 2000

nah not beacause of all the bs in fact all the bs has been itching at me making me want to get it running and ride the living sh*t out of it lol. when i do sell it in the summer it will be to get something bigger i got a trx250r or a banshee on my mind. one big reason for the selling by summer is im possibly going to utah with some friends for the summer gonna be a huge riding trip and im gonna be up agaisnt banshees raptors and others so i want something to compete a little more. i dont feel like spending all the money to get all the power out of the blaster and then there is the suspension system. plus i can score some race ready 250r's for about 2000
I can perfectly understand that :)