simulated carbon fiber blaster parts!

bad72ss

May 12, 2009
Egg Harbor City , NJ
make your blaster look even faster and cooler with simulated carbonfiber parts any color! also can do camo,skulls,brushed metal and more. email me at chevelleracer@aol.com my name is Eric
16788193-713-custom-water-transfer-printing.jpg
16788197-708-custom-water-transfer-printing.jpg
!BokrIcwB2k~$(KGrHqMOKkUEu,l0,-8iBLn9nYQkBw~~_35.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
yes only 10 posts lol more of a looker then a poster. any way for pricing call steve at 609-965-6300 checkerspowdercoating.com and yes im very legit . when you call tell them Eric on the blaster forum sent you.

he has even better mor realistec carbon fiber prints. the ones i used on the YZ80 and are blaster cover are ok but he has better they are all the same price . i just grabed the first 2 and used them on my covers.

i should have photos of a blue carbon fiber blaster clutch cover soon and a blue carbon fiber swing arm. also my KX 500 frame is getting done with skulls on the swing arm.

i should have photos of a blue carbon fiber blaster clutch cover soon and a blue carbon fiber swing arm. also my KX 500 frame is getting done with skulls on the swing arm.

oh man, a blue carbon fiber look on a swingarm is gonna be niiiiiice.

I saw this process on TV. They lay a film on the surface of the water and then dip a part in it. It's pretty freakin' cool. Don't know if this guy is legit or not but the same thing is on e-gay.

im intrested but id have to check out the work myself and if the prices are right also...im in central jersey about 2hrs from E.H.C...maybe one of these weekends ill take a ride and check it out.