Should i grab this?

I would save your cash and you will find a better deal.Too much for that unit.Only positive is it runs.God forbid he take care of the thing though.lol

Go look at it, compression test it, and make sure cases and things like that are intact, test ride it. Point out the bad. Once all of that is done I would offer 1300. 1400 or 1500 at the most. Me personally 1400 or more walk away.

Agreed totally not worth 2000, mine had a lot of motor work and billet parts, + arms, + axle, new everything powdercoated everything couldn't get 2200 for it. Plus that's a j-arm, limited on after market suspension and since it's a 88-89 those ball joints are more than likely crap. Save your money and find a nicer deal with a title.

If i were you save the money and im not sure how close you are to philly pennsylvania but look at their craigslist their banshees are crazy modded and there cheap.. lmk if you get it

Keep your eyes out n wait.good things come to those who wait.i just grabbed a,01 banshee with lots of mods. And an 06 special edition all black blaster.i got both for 1500'' so keep your eyes peald n something will come up...i got lucky but I've also waited a while for a good deal..trust me I've had$$$$$ burning in my pocket wanting another quad so bad but I'm happy i waited...best of luck.. there are a few out here in.n.y for decent deals...i just ran across a guy who needed the$ badly and i was there..so patience my friend...