shocks, pegs....lucky!

02blast

Jun 22, 2008
Southern Ohio
i'm looking to replace the shocks on my blaster, the ones on it now are the old white stock ones and it looks like they're beginning to rust and to over all wear out. i was just wondering what you guys had on yours as far as aftermarket sets and if it's hard or not to replace the old ones. thanks for your input!I:I

banshee shocks work... but, not much of an upgrade.

aftermarket shocks are very nice, but.. $$$$

diamond j makes a shock conversion kit that allows you to use many types of shocks. i had the DJ widening kit and shock conversion. i used lz400 front shocks.

many people use 400ex rear shocks. i used a 250r rear.. it was badass.

that's cool, are the shocks a pain to change? i was looking at the manual and stuff, do i have to take everything a part to change them?

i dunno, i was looking at the blaster manual someone hooked me up with on here and it was saying the back one as compressed with gas or somethin, maybe i read it wrong, how much stuff do you gotta take off to get the shocks off, or is it possible to get them off with out removing a bunch of stuff?

u can take the shocks off with out moving anything! just got to prop up the front of the bike! and take out the 2 bolts that hold it on!