scored a lt250r!!!

speedemon17

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
just went to go and buy a lt250r in mint condition and with a sh*tload of upgrades it has a extended swingarm,durablue axle,shocks and a-arms and fmf exhaust,pro taper bars and ac bumper,pro taper grips,msr quick adjust clutch,carlisle badland tires on doughlas wheels,maxxis razr2 tires on them,keihn carb,maxxis front tires,dg nerf bars,dg grab bar,shock covers,adjustable link swingarm
photo-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

Last edited:
NiceI:II:I Have you had a chance to ride it yet?

sadly no i just know first gear works and the killswitch does not i have been begging to ride it and so far i am able to ride it tomorrow but i am also building my blaster tomorrow i am throwing it all together in one day

if i still have it i only bought it to flip it but pap is thinking about selling his bike or parting his bike and to keep this and upgrade it

nice score speedy,
now hang on to that long enuf to bring it to my ride,
so i can add it to my list of victims !!!!!

the rear tires look alot more like holeshot mxr6s or somethin, definitely aren't razr2s lol.

bottom arms look stock :confused: top arms I can't really tell, stock swinger is 2O 1/2" my fukin zero button is all of a sudden missing and I bet my wife will have no idea where it went conveniently... this is some bich sh!t... anyway, more detailed pix and I can tell ya for sure what the swinger and arms are lookin like. I have works resi shocks all around on mine but they all need a full rebuild and all seals bladders replaced lol and pretty much alot of other work :( so it's a money pit for sure but it's HELLA fun to ride. I have more fun on it than my 45O