Score!

BustedassYZ

Apr 6, 2010
New Port Richey, Florida
I just got off the phone with a guy parting out his '04 Blasty. He swapped in a KDX 200 Motor, blew it up and now he's parting the whole quad out. I'm picking up the front Hydros after work for $100 I:I I'm stoked. That and the thing is just loaded full of aftermarket parts he selling off. Lots of upgrades coming for my bike soon. :D

I just got off the phone with a guy parting out his '04 Blasty. He swapped in a KDX 200 Motor, blew it up and now he's parting the whole quad out. I'm picking up the front Hydros after work for $100 I:I I'm stoked. That and the thing is just loaded full of aftermarket parts he selling off. Lots of upgrades coming for my bike soon. :D

awesome!! make sure you get the spindles, they are the most important part. I:I

Got my hydro's on today. what a difference! It's unbelievable how much better they are. Idk what the guys at Yamaha where smoking when they came up with the idea for cable operated drums lol

While I was there I picked up a chain and the foot pegs with the hydro brake lever so it will be easyer when I do my GSXR brake.

Most of the goodies on it where gone though. All he had left was a Wider Durablue Axle He wanted a $150 for. He Doesn't have a job so I'll offer $75 next week after the brake money I gave him is gone lol