school wrestling

blastermaster01

Jul 22, 2009
North Carolina
idk if anyone is interested in wrestling. But i've been wrestling since my freshman year and i was varsity that year, still am to this day and team captain. i've been to states 2 times and got 3rd my freshman year 2nd sophomore year and gonna try to win it this year. right now i'm 14-0 and i've only lost 6 matches my 4 year career. here is some pics from my last match.
l_14c53b4e725c43188178f383f7c76bf8.jpg

beatin

l_510132a2ceba440c8b95937ba6c50ba7.jpg

first place
l_64fe4f97da3e42f686b55ab1767f8ad9.jpg

as always :)

like i said i doubt anyones intersted in this but w/e
btw im the one with black hair lol

My 8 year old son wrestles and loves it.... Our local high school here in KY is known for having a great wrestling team every year. This year they are ranked 5th in the state and I don't think they have a senior on the team.. In the county I live in wrestling is very big and they start in kindergarden. My son has been doing it for 2 years now. Last year a boy on our team in my sons weight class went to the elem. state tournament and won state and the sad part about it was since it was my sons first year I didn't want him to go b/c I figured he would get killed but at the local school match my son beat the boy that won state 3 times in a row and 1 match was a shutout. I felt really stupid for not letting him go to state but he is this year.

i dont do school wrestling. i wrestle with friends though its an all out brawl til someone gets choked out.
in fact a couple of days ago me and a friend were wrestling and i let him take me down because i was bored so he gets me in a headlock then out of nowhere while still in the headlock i do a handstand and slammed both my knees straight into his back