running issue

i guess it depends on what you are looking for?
do you want to learn? or do you just want the engine to last forever lol :)
also depends on how much you got invested into it already?

either way if you neglect it with improper jetting/clean filters/correct mix ratio/regular maintenance..ect
then kaboom

Last edited:
Reactions: ikilledcasey
Send it to ken!

Im no stranger to a wrench either and was very eager to rebuild mine myself. I NEVER pay another man to do something that i could do/learn from, but the more i thought about it and the more i read on here i realized that if i miss one little thing I'm gonna blow it up and have to start all over, good thing i did because he found at least 5 things that i had overlooked in my disassembly.
Me knowing only what I've read on here compared to his 30+ years of building championship winning engines it was a no brainer. Im getting mine back tomorrow hopefully. nothing like the excitement of getting back a brand new engine with the comfort of knowing it was built by a master.

And just like awk said up there ^ about the OEM stator he's 100% correct, I bought a blaster a few years ago that had the magnets come loose and jam themselves against the stator so i fixed that and bought an rm stator for 50 bucks, damn thing had me baffled for two months, i could start it and it wouldn't rev like the parking brake or the tors was stopping it, but i had both wired correctly, a guy on here told me to put the oem one back in and it fired right up and revved perfectly.

Well most of it depends on price I guess haha I'd like to o keep it around for a while though as I've already got about a grand wrapped up in it I'm a carpenter by trade and I firmly believe in the do it right the fist time theory so as long as it's not to crazy expensive I will have him do it

ken has the cheapest prices i have seen,also the best results.
if you do put a ton of loot into it/then just keep the quad to get your money worth out of it.
then sell down the road for a good price. or try it yourself.
2 options learn and make mistakes...or pay for mistake free good times:)

you got blasterforum to help you along the way with repair either way:)

Last edited:
Reactions: ikilledcasey