run in with the police on the blaster

fruehjames

Mar 9, 2010
I live in the middle of the desert in Arizona in a very small town. There are a million trails to ride on around here and there are quads everywhere you look. So the other day I come flying down a paved road that is rarely ever in use by cars, there are ppl racing down this road everyday on atvs and dirtbikes. As I pass a small dirt road on the right sure enough a sheriff is sitting there and lights em up as he pulls behind me. Knowing I was well above the speed limit i quickly dip off into the desert and onto a trail. Sure enough a half hour later as I come out of the trail, hes sitting there waiting. I thought about turning around and heading off into the desert again but decided not too. He was pissed I ran on him and because he didnt clock my speed he decided to give me a ticket for not wearing gloves of all things. This was such a joke, but I guess I shouldnt have been on the paved road even tho ppl are race on that same road everyday.

sh*tty man, at least he didnt give you a big ticket or nuthin. cops suck. just today i was riding to my buddys house on my shee and saw a cop car in a driveway, so i started sketchin out and got there as fast as i could. when i got there i see like 5 cruisers go by within like 20 minutes, man did i get lucky... but ive been stopped on the blaster and i was just sitting there waiting to turn onto a road and a cop car pulls up and turn on his lights, but he just told me he would be gone in like 5 minutes and i could ride again, but i had to push it to my friends house. nice guy i guess

yeah i guess it could have been worse but u figure they would have somethin better to do than harass ppl out having fun not bothering anyone. bad ass shee by the way looks real nice!!!!

yeah i guess it could have been worse but u figure they would have somethin better to do than harass ppl out having fun not bothering anyone. bad ass shee by the way looks real nice!!!!

thanks man, just got it, its fast as f*ck, front sproket is 2 teeth bigger than stock, i never have to leave 3rd unless i really need to go fast. but im gonna change it back down to stock size, more powa!!

i have to agree, some cops suck the big one...... this last winter me and fed were out riding on the river near where we live, i lost the bolts that hold the brake caliper on the front wheel of his 200x, so i rode it the 50 yards to the shop that happens to be right where we park (mind you, right in the middle of of our parking spot n the shop there is a 2 lane road) i made it there just fine, but on the way back i pulled out on the road and just canned on it pulling the front end up in the prosses, as i parked wheeler a cop pulled up behind me and told me that he could give me a big ole ticket for having a ATV on a road, but let me off cuz there was the 2 of us saying why i did it and that we won't be doin it again...... lucky me

cops suck but once u start runnin u never stop, ive never been caught and i live a ride on longisland and i ride in upstate n.y ive gotten chased when i had my blaster upstate and i dipped in2 the woods and ive gotten chased down nicholls rd on LI when i had my z400 cuz i was crossin it 2 go to the woods by my friends house. as long as u can cut turns fast ur good F*CK THA POLICEE

yeah I should have turned back into the desert but reason got the best of me, this is such a small town had I ran again they probably would have been waiting for me at my house when I returned.

heres what i say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
my aunt and cousins live in san manuel. i know exactly where that is. all my family used to work at the powerplant before they closed it down and killed the tower... r.i.p. that poor tower

Be ready boys. You start to run and you might get shot! A ticket for being somwhere you know you are not supposed to be is better than being in the hospital or dead.

Be ready boys. You start to run and you might get shot! A ticket for being somwhere you know you are not supposed to be is better than being in the hospital or dead.

thats the most ridiculas thing ive ever read, yeah the cops are going to shoot a teenager because he is running on his quad... i will take a bullet in the leg for the millions you could sue for.

a girl po po came to my house for using the dirtroads behind my house as a playground. she said if she catches me there again i wil get my bike impounded. but wtf? i see a whole bunch of sh*t back there.

lmfaoooo, jus listen its called 6th gear status and dip down streets or trails wit turns AND PZZZZ ur gone ill never get caught its so easy 2 get away especially cuz i have a 4 mill shee :D