Roosting pics

blaster01

Jan 17, 2009
Virginia

Last edited:
If you wanna go into turns and sh*t fast, lean like on your fender and throw your foot. Its card to describe. Anyhow looks like fun! A little bit of smoke though? Are you valves good?

well that was just drive in like second gear turn amd give it gas and it would just slide around....and yes its either the valves or the rings...it needs a rebuilde and i wll do it soon...

3 wheelers cant roost???????????????????????????? ohhhhhhh what you have to learn son!!!

go watch my vids i posted lastnight... thats FROZEN fields and throwing sh*t everywhere..... watch them and tell me again 3 wheelers dont 'drift' :)

BTW throw roosts like that on dry ground.. looks fun though... i throw monster roosts 3-4-5th gears in the mud.. flyin and hang it sideways

3 wheelers cant roost???????????????????????????? ohhhhhhh what you have to learn son!!!

go watch my vids i posted lastnight... thats FROZEN fields and throwing sh*t everywhere..... watch them and tell me again 3 wheelers dont 'drift' :)

BTW throw roosts like that on dry ground.. looks fun though... i throw monster roosts 3-4-5th gears in the mud.. flyin and hang it sideways
yea u through a little roost...but not like a trike can in snow(ice) or sand.....umm i have been riding trikes sense i was 4( with my dad driveing) and i can tear down and rebuild any 200x, 250r, and 350x.......im prety sure i no enough, if not more than most people about trikes......soo i dont have much to learn at all

yea u through a little roost...but not like a trike can in snow(ice) or sand.....umm i have been riding trikes sense i was 4( with my dad driveing) and i can tear down and rebuild any 200x, 250r, and 350x.......im prety sure i no enough, if not more than most people about trikes......soo i dont have much to learn at all

i dont doubt it, BUT saying a trike cant roost, or 'drift' is a false statement, my roosts were not all that big because i was on frozen fields, i will have plenty of roost footage this winter, and ill be doing it with traction ( buying a box of 1000 kold cutter gold ice screws)

i wish i lived closer, id come out and show ya the roosts that can be thrown on a trike, 200x 250r or 350x..

its still on ice soo its diffrent than dirt......find me a decent vid of a trike drifting or roosting and i mean complete hangin it side ways around a turn and not flat track either and then it might change my mind

like i said b4...i am comparing trikes to quads drift wise...soo either way a trike cant drift LIKE a quad or nots as easyily...yes a quad can drift but not as good as quads