Rear engine mount bushing source

89custom

May 27, 2008
GTA, Ontario
Hey, It's been a heck of a long time since I've posted here! Seems like it's just as great as when I was last around!

I'm rebuilding my bottom end completely and I figured while i was in there i should change these worn out bushings which cause the engine to move around due to being so old. I'm looking for a source on part #90201-166L5-00 "Washer, Plate" which is #17 in this diagram. My local dealers are saying it's back ordered indefinitely. Are they discontinuing parts already? Seems like an odd part to discontinue being a major wear item (swing arm shaft goes through it, biggest engine mount point)

Copyofblastercrankcase.jpg

Thanks!

Hey, It's been a heck of a long time since I've posted here! Seems like it's just as great as when I was last around!

I'm rebuilding my bottom end completely and I figured while i was in there i should change these worn out bushings which cause the engine to move around due to being so old. I'm looking for a source on part #90201-166L5-00 "Washer, Plate" which is #17 in this diagram. My local dealers are saying it's back ordered indefinitely. Are they discontinuing parts already? Seems like an odd part to discontinue being a major wear item (swing arm shaft goes through it, biggest engine mount point)

Copyofblastercrankcase.jpg

Thanks!
Looks like rockymountainatvmc has 7 in stock?

Reactions: Larry's Shee
Where do you see this on rocky mountain? I searched multiple different ways and am not able to find this part there, forget see it's in stock?
They have a section for oem parts. It shows the same diagram and numbers you posted. They showed 7 in stock when i posted that