roll call

hudack

Nov 4, 2009
nanty glo pa
So I've been looking around and don't realy see anyone from when I was a regular on here? Who's all left from the good ole days before I got old!! And got a job ?
See a lot of new faces none of the old ones

So I've been looking around and don't realy see anyone from when I was a regular on here? Who's all left from the good ole days before I got old!! And got a job ?
See a lot of new faces none of the old ones

they took the short bus to busco I:I

and just for the record, since the house cleaning in late january.
each page of new members shows 25-30 per page,
i had to go back 34 pages to reach feburaury 1st 2013.
thats actual registered members, not google/search bots or chinese spammers

do the math I:I

and just for the record, since the house cleaning in late january.
each page of new members shows 25-30 per page,
i had to go back 34 pages to reach feburaury 1st 2013.
thats actual registered members, not google/search bots or chinese spammers

do the math I:I

Blasterforum alive and well and drama free.

im a lingerer, just shore duty isnt so much shore duty, lol or at least what i expected, working late bout to start working weekends, till the end of nov thank god. im always logged on though.

It's crazy how long ago it was that a lot of us joined this site. Time has flown its sad that it isn't quite as active as it once was but still doing good

Good to see some old faces crazy to think I joined this sight so long ago was on here ever night posting like crazy now all I do is work my ass off to pay for more expesive toys than that blast lol :p

I like butterfingers! inside joke! lol
Lmao of coyrse you did!!
I still never got a butter finger damnit

Good to see some old faces crazy to think I joined this sight so long ago was on here ever night posting like crazy now all I do is work my ass off to pay for more expesive toys than that blast lol :p

Lmao of coyrse you did!!
I still never got a butter finger damnit

If you make it to Awks wild ride 6 i may get you a fun size butterfingers! lol