Riding season cam to an end Sunday

YamaZuki

Jul 26, 2012
Upstate NY
Yup,dude i was racing fell down in front of me and i launched over his bike,sending me to the hospital with badly broken collar bone and a hole in my lung.:eek:
The blaster is ok,cept my custom front bumper took the impact.Frame looks ok,the other rider is o.k. his bike a lil trashed.
How long for a 41 year old to heal i will find out.
No more racing others for me,tired of eating dirt and this pain sux,from now on i ride in front or just chill back or ride alone.I knew someone would get hurt eventualy,But my stock blasty beat almost every bike and rider out there for a couple months.I guess i proved i am dumber.lolI:I

At 41, you are still a spring chicken and will bounce back faster than you can imagine.

My Son in law ( the same age as you ) broke his pelvis in seven places and was out of the wheelchair within 3 weeks.

I am nigh on 70 and only this year decieded to move up to a buggy as hitting the dirt hurts too much.

Nice,THANX guys!!!! now ima tear it down for rebuild in the meantime.Just finished the porting in the new jugt,now to bore it and send the head to KOR.Inspect the bottom end and gather parts to reassemble while healing,this is a good thing in a way.
I will have time now , thinking about xtending the frame 4 inches longer and just make wider A-Arms.Use pacrers for the rear.Active mind and idle hands is gonna suck

Nice,THANX guys!!!! now ima tear it down for rebuild in the meantime.Just finished the porting in the new jugt,now to bore it and send the head to KOR.Inspect the bottom end and gather parts to reassemble while healing,this is a good thing in a way.
I will have time now , thinking about xtending the frame 4 inches longer and just make wider A-Arms.Use pacrers for the rear.Active mind and idle hands is gonna suck

Atta boy !

.Active mind and idle HAND is gonna suck

/\ FIXED !
don't plan on using that hand/arm much for 4-6 weeks, collar bone breaks suck and are extremely painful, at least mine was. and i'm no pansy to pain, every move for that first week or so hurts like a biotch.

get well soon and keep us posted on the rebuild

Ouch! Glad you're alright and optimistic. Looking forward to seeing the build.

Yup,dude i was racing fell down in front of me and i launched over his bike,sending me to the hospital with badly broken collar bone and a hole in my lung.:eek:
The blaster is ok,cept my custom front bumper took the impact.Frame looks ok,the other rider is o.k. his bike a lil trashed.
How long for a 41 year old to heal i will find out.
No more racing others for me,tired of eating dirt and this pain sux,from now on i ride in front or just chill back or ride alone.I knew someone would get hurt eventualy,But my stock blasty beat almost every bike and rider out there for a couple months.I guess i proved i am dumber.lolI:I

OUCH! Sounds like you need some koolaid! Hope ya heal fast!

Only thing resembles that much pain I know of -Is having your teeth knocked out by the pavement! :(

/\ FIXED !
don't plan on using that hand/arm much for 4-6 weeks, collar bone breaks suck and are extremely painful, at least mine was. and i'm no pansy to pain, every move for that first week or so hurts like a biotch.

get well soon and keep us posted on the rebuild

You sir needed more skittles!

back surgery hurt this much once o got the infection in my blood.this am i woke so stiff,omg it hurt so bad to move.
gotta get the wheeler home still,i did go look at her tho.Prolly go get it next week,otherwise it will sit here caling my name.Rather have it at my buddy's a safe distance from me for now.till this bone sets up.i still have yet to see the x-rays.pricks would not let me.

UPDATE: blasty is still at my buddies,better there so i can tak it easy,otherwise i be workin on it.
Pain is intense sometimes,sitting around sux being a high energy person.
Ran outta pain mds already,my tolerance goes high fast,so withdrawls are full swing,I refuse to take more tho,Naproxen seems to be helping just as well.
Went for a ride on the roadbike before the hurricane for 15 minutes heh.i have it set up so it is comfy to ride.
When i can i am finishing the port work.gotta get a bay account up n goin to make the dough to fund the rebuild and improvements.
They collapsed a vein on my,4 inches of it like a rock and bulbouse.
Doesnt feel like it is setting up right.god i hope i don't have to have it rebroken and set.
Anyway,i sit here n read all day ,learning and keeping my mind busy,thanx for all the well wishes and glas to hear KOR escaped unscathed it the big storm.
Peace out