Riding mud without front fenders!

sending it to ken oconnor to rebuild it and port it. i think a vitos crank is pretty much pointless on a stock bike.

i have maiers all around havent tried them yet... but i used to have a 96 with only the hood fender and no back or front fenders but i used get dirty alot but i didnt care because i went out riding to have fun instead of watching my next move being pretty boy and trying not getting dirty... thats just boring... i love getting dirty.. it expresses how much fun u hadI:I

my engine has already been ported and polished and got a shaved head by labaron powersports in michigan, and i was thinking abt doin' a rebuild and repaint the frame, extend my plastics +4 inches, remove fronts trim rears, get a shee' axle, polish the motor, and make her look good! but thats if i can get next weekend off.

Not the best idea, i get mud in my eyes with my stock plastics. Especially when turning, but even goin straight. And i avoid all mud possible. But after a rain everything is wet and sh*tt flys no matter what.

Not the best idea, i get mud in my eyes with my stock plastics. Especially when turning, but even goin straight. And i avoid all mud possible. But after a rain everything is wet and sh*tt flys no matter what.

i have to wear goggles.. my tires shoot perfect roosts into my eyes lol

i ride without fenders in the mud, the trick is, don't look at ur tires and wear goggles, ur on sport quad, ur gonna get muddy, and i say the muddier the better!

I have fender extensions on my maier racing front fender and i get covered in mud and when i look under the fenders there is a lot more mud so i cant imagine how muddy you boyz get with no front fenders...

i was doing it all wrong i thought that you were supossed to get all muddy when you're out riding your quad....damn it...

your gonna get muddy eather way but i noticed when the front plastics are on almost no mud hit my goggles so seeing was alot easier. without front plastics mud was all over my face from the front tires. hope this helps.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2002 blaster
bored .40 over
boysen power reeds
stage 2 dyno jets
extended axel/swing arm
extended a-arms
+3 flywheel
maier plastics with scoop hood

My race cut fronts on the shee do nothing to stop mud. In fact if it's raining or even a lil wet, mud is constantly just being roosted on me.
I'm not a fan.

My front fenders LOL I:I

308436_257954657559466_100000348027983_907400_3656521_n.jpg

316721_257954510892814_100000348027983_907398_5975176_n.jpg

Durablue eliminator banshee axle 2+2 :eek:

380053_308627362492195_100000348027983_1094434_96106367_n.jpg

Last edited:
By the time most of you get done widening them out the fenders aren't doing much anyhow, so what does it matter 8-|? That's what powerwashers are for I:I One of the best times (for mud) I ever had was on a CL305 just as it started to thaw in the spring, 3-4" mud on top of ice/frozen ground. Honda cl 305 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! mine wasen't this nice :D. 450+ lbs and less power than a blaster I:I Obviosley this might have been before your Daddy was even born I:I.

I was born when dirt was still new and still love playing in it, maybe that's why I don't feel almost 60 :eek:. Two stroking before they had reed valves. I:I

Last edited by a moderator: