rick motorsport fitting

lowkhalbalr

Jun 5, 2010
SRQ
Yeah I replaced my lighting pickup and ignition coils with Rick motorsport aftermarket. Just wondering if anyone has experienced problems getting the flywheel back on straight?

i know slickerthanyou and 79bronco have both done this, i don't remember them having any troubles, maybe you have one of the coils in backwards

naw its all right according to the way i dissaembled the stock setup as well as the schematic provided. it seems to be just barely catching on the ignition coil side. i suppose ill try moving crap around and see what that does for me.

i was just wondering if anyone else has had this prob.

Yeah I replaced my lighting pickup and ignition coils with Rick motorsport aftermarket. Just wondering if anyone has experienced problems getting the flywheel back on straight?

My first attempt, I had the same issue, I loosened the screws and pushed both coils as far towards the crankshaft as I could, that fixed that, never posted that as I just took it as my own mess up! I:I

My first attempt, I had the same issue, I loosened the screws and pushed both coils as far towards the crankshaft as I could, that fixed that, never posted that as I just took it as my own mess up! I:I

yeah maybe i just need to screw with it some more. thnks though. 8-|