removing the baffle from the stock exaust

'04BLASTER

Apr 24, 2010
i am wanting to remove the baffle from the stock exaust on my blaster. is it possible to remove the baffle or not? if so how.

three screws, me did it to mine.

is there anything else to remove because i have already taken those three screws out and the piece they were holding on. but if you look about halfway down the pipe there is a propeller looking piece that is spot welded to the side. my friend told me to do this and said it would make it alot louder

it will make it louder! but honestly, i dont see the point, if you looking for some extra ponies and a better sound, save up for a nice chiny FMF or something similar :)

it will make it louder! but honestly, i dont see the point, if you looking for some extra ponies and a better sound, save up for a nice chiny FMF or something similar :)
well thats the thing. i dont have very much money right and im trying to make due with what ive got. but when it come that time, i thought about the Power Core 2 with sst pipe or the gold series but people have told me i should go with the toomey b1 kit. but i still think i would like to remove it anyways just because its what i have for right now. you see what im sayn?

just think if you hold off riding for awile and use the cash that you would use for gas and oil(if u premix) u could have enough to buy a decent used pipe.

dont worry bud, im a student, I know the feeling! im not sure if the standard baffle is removeable, give it a try, check for more bolts holding it in and let us know how it goes!

dont worry bud, im a student, I know the feeling! im not sure if the standard baffle is removeable, give it a try, check for more bolts holding it in and let us know how it goes!
ya im a student to. but i have removed thing possible that has bolts, the only thing left to remove is spot welded on in the exaust