registering

Herpderplol

BRRAAAAAAAAAPP
Aug 22, 2012
Dickinson, ND
So i went to the DMV today to have my blaster moved to my name in ND.

Apparently north dakota requires a notarized bill of sale....

Not sure how im going to get that. the guy lives 500 miles from me

Im stuck in that same boat herp, i didnt feel like paying title transfer fees when i got my blaster bc i didnt think it would matter too much n now i cant ride good local trails legally with out being registered..

A member local to me said once theirs a way around it. You can apply for a new title even of u never had it in your name, with a clear vin supposedly you can have iy lt in your name.... I have yet to persue the hassle.

Well the vin is um... not clear. i took a knife and chipped paint off it today yet still was not able to accurately read it

what i dont understand, is why could i transfer title of my car without a notarized deal? its an ATV for petes sake

my brother didnt have a notarized one for his bike? and they didnt have it inspected?

maybe i just got the crabby one today. i told my dad and he said he would go have a talk with them

we are supposed to register here also,i don't.I ride mostly private and BLM[federal]land and BLM doesn't require it.If need be our local powersports shop can get titles for $38

i think the lady handed me a sheet to re-title it, which could be the reason for needing to be notarized.

but the inspection sheet includes mirrors lights etc. that it never came with

Well the vin is um... not clear. i took a knife and chipped paint off it today yet still was not able to accurately read it

what i dont understand, is why could i transfer title of my car without a notarized deal? its an ATV for petes sake

my brother didnt have a notarized one for his bike? and they didnt have it inspected?

maybe i just got the crabby one today. i told my dad and he said he would go have a talk with them

ah i had one of them, only they told me it only needed to be inspected if i wanted it road legal