Reeds?

!!BlasterBro!!

Jul 30, 2010
Duluth MN
How much will a stock cage with aftermarket reeds help I ways of perfomance gee haven't been on here for a while still have no freaking blaster

I don't think it's going to do anything power wise but will improve throttle response .Why are you asking if you don't have a Blaster?

you can notice some power gains. on a banshee, a ported stock cage with good reeds made 5more hp than just stock. they even noticed that on a stockish motor, a ported stock cage with reeds made more power than VF3

you can notice some power gains. on a banshee, a ported stock cage with good reeds made 5more hp than just stock. they even noticed that on a stockish motor, a ported stock cage with reeds made more power than VF3

/\/\/\ who told you that ???? kennedy or someone selling a ported stock cage on psj ??????????

/\/\/\ who told you that ???? kennedy or someone selling a ported stock cage on psj ??????????

no it was on BHQ. guy took all this cages and the ported stock cage made the most power. this was a couple yaers back, so it could have been against teh vf2.

this was on a banshee, and the porting of a stock cage needs to be done by someone the knows what they are doing. it is just like porting a jug, this is a science and art behind it.

ya thats what i ment...on my shee thats getting re done...figure i can have my local shop port the cages along with the cly's

how do you port a reed cage on a blaster? or is it possible?

i'd love to see a video on this.

vforce3 are good but if you can possibly get more hp out of a ported cage i think i'd rather port the cage.

anyone out there have info for reed cage porting??