Rebuilt Engine.. Now cant get it to start..

only other thing would be to check your compression to make sure everything was assembled right. if you have low compression it wouldn't fire either.

other thing i just remembered is make sure you use enough gas to try to start it. i did a rebuild once and i couldn't get it to start(i didn't have it hooked up to gas tank at the time) i wanted to make sure everything ran before i assembled the rest of the bike. it wouldn't start so i went through everything and couldn't find problem. the problem ended up being not enough gas used to get motor to fire up.

if you have the ability to pull the atv with another or car....then you can pop the clutch and play with the throttle. if it goes up in sound your getting combustion but you have a leak between the head and cases, or electric prob. go over your wires and make sure that the kill switch isnt corroded. bypass it to test if you like. im having the same prob, but i know ive got a WARPED HEAD from heat. its bored 050 over and shattered a skirt as well. you must use oversized rings at minimum but its better for the right piston. itll work till it breaks again though. i beat the hell outa mine so i dont mind rebuilding a head. it only takes 20 minutes to switch a piston. hope this helps. i also have broken magnets and it was working fine as long as they stay in the casings.

We were thinking that its a timing issue as well. but we already checked the flywheel. What else can cause a timing problem?

We definately have enough fuel for it to fire. Thats not a problem.. Is it possible that I could get directions for removing the T.O.R.S. not sure how to do it properly.. We definately want to eliminate that as a problem..

Okay i went to a friends house tonite and he also has a blaster. I wanted to check his spark and compare it to mine... Turns out his spark is alot better than mine... Im getting a small white sometimes bluish spark that is really hard to see most of the time.. His spark however was a much fatter and bluish purple healthy looking spark.. Soo im not even really sure that my spark plug is even firing under compression... And this is the third new spark plug ive tried so i kno its not a plug issue.. So im thinkin possibly that the T.O.R.S could have something to do with this??? Or Maybe its the flywheel or stator but that all worked before the rebuild so i dont really think that it went bad.. Just wanted to update u guys.. Any ideas would be appreciated!

have you checked the ignition coil? and don't put the oil pump back on, just make sure you pulled the little plastic gear out of there, that won't cause a problem. and tors, remove completely, brain and all, yours is not 03 and up so it is pretty simple to do, its under the hood.

Removed T.O.R.S tonite brain and all, Bypassed kill switch, and tested the ignition cable which seems to be fine.. Nuthing improved the spark... So i gues im goin to have to put some money into a new flywheel. If anyone is selling or kno where i mite be able to pick one up kinda cheap i would appreciate it. Just hit me up if you have any other possible ideas of wat my problems could be.. Thanks

Thanks for the T.O.R.S removel directions it was a big help!

thought of something else. did you take off your oil tank? if you did what did you do with the oil sensor wires? did you tie them together or leave them apart? they should be left apart i believe otherwise you lose spark.