reason to wear a helmet *very graphic*

tjsdaname

Oct 17, 2007
IA
enough said....

257719_10150195446077740_79010917739_7166696_3315298_o.jpg

ouch! that's gonna leave a mark. i will admit that i don't wear a helmet too often, but i know i need to.

WOW! is that his skull? That gave me a headache! OH MY! Poor bastard he will be on pain killers for the rest of his life!

i seen a video of a couple riding a motorcycle and they wiped.buddy was freaking because his gf's brains were all over the street.
i said to myself and to my gf theres no f*cking way she was going on the blaster with no f*ckin helmet.
that goes for everyone who wants to try out my blaster(family)

If you think that's graphic you should of seen the 2 retards that crashed into a car with a Z400 topping out full speed into the back of car. Luckily, one of them died, but the other one survived which was unfortunate. I wasn't a very sympathetic first responder to that accident before calling 911. I:I

I don't wear a helmet when I'm doing work with the sportsman, I might start now..... thats soooo bad! I don't want to look anymore.

I make sure whoever's riding 2 up on my quads has a helmet.

now was the 2.5 seconds it takes to put a helmet on worth that damn carnage...its hard to feel sympathy...i almost lost my eye cause i didnt wear a helmet...now it always goes on right along with the chest protector...just not worth it

I almost cracked my skull open when I was like 9 or 10 with my old dirtbike. Had more power than I thought and wheeled into the back of a truck closing the talgate. I'm damn glad I had a helmet on.