rear hydro problems with 01 blaster..new please help

rallycar01

Sep 11, 2008
i just bought a01 blaster 2 weeks ago...brakes worked fine when i first got it...now i realize the rears suck! ive takin the pads off and i was told by a local shop they are completely fine....the problem is when i push on the peddle.....the pads dont press on the rotor hard enough...ive adjusted the link from the peddle so the rear pads are closer to the rotor....still no luck.....i was told 2 use a compresser and blow out the steal brake lines cuz they may be gummed ...they are clear...they have been blead 2....so im really not sure soo need some help...anyone had this problem? and how you went about fixing it? fyi i have pulled the caliper off the rotor and pushed the peddle 2 make sure the pistons were working and they are....its just not squeezing on the rotor hard enough....cuz when i ride 10mph and push on the peddle...it will take me 25 feet 2 stop....need some serious help thanks:" :">

hmm do u have hydro brakes or cable cause the 01s came stock with cable .. did u try and push the pad tight the dist and bolt it back togeather ?.. hows your pads ?..

yea its hydo 4 sure...the peddle goes straight 2 the master cylender then brake line 2 the caliper....u think a new master cylender might be gummed up?? doesnt seem like it but is very expensive as a start....so when you talkin about lube with the lithem....u mean the piston in the caliper when the pads are off??...the round disc?