Rear 400EX pep shock

atvrider13

Aug 28, 2011
Alaska,WI
Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a nice upgrade for a blaster . It was very similar in performance to my elka rear shock. Its on ebay and its ending today. I hope this goes to a good home. It is a very nice shock. I know alot of people put 400ex rear shocks on there blasters. I wasnt able to put it in the for sale section for some reason
http://www.ebay.com/itm/400ex-pep-z...tr#ht_500wt_949

Thanks for posting the shock. I did have my eye on it. 8-|

Last edited by a moderator:
hoocheemama...lmao!

wish i could get it, but i bet the minimum bid would eclipse my offer lol. good luck dude.

yeah that is nice. even though its rated for a 130 something pound rider on the lighter blasty it would probably be perfect for a 200 pound person

Well Im hoping this is better than my stock blaster shock. So what all do I need now, KOR bushing, anything else? I guess I'll have to look for something other than stock front shocks now.

Well Im hoping this is better than my stock blaster shock. So what all do I need now, KOR bushing, anything else? I guess I'll have to look for something other than stock front shocks now.

You need the kor bushings and bolt. even if it comes with the honda top bolt already. kens full set is a perfect fit. mine came with a honda bolt and tried just to see and it didnt fit through the bushings. you need either a 12mm or 15/32 drill bit. i used the 15/32 cause it was a tighter fit the bottom pin. and then just some grease, a couple of 15/32 or 12mm I.D. thin SS washers. just in case you have some side to side play on the bottom mount. and def have something to grind a little bit if you have to take down the bushing shaft a little. ken will send a note explaining that they are made to a nominal size and all frames are different. always better to be prepared..

You need the kor bushings and bolt. even if it comes with the honda top bolt already. kens full set is a perfect fit. mine came with a honda bolt and tried just to see and it didnt fit through the bushings. you need either a 12mm or 15/32 drill bit. i used the 15/32 cause it was a tighter fit the bottom pin. and then just some grease, a couple of 15/32 or 12mm I.D. thin SS washers. just in case you have some side to side play on the bottom mount. and def have something to grind a little bit if you have to take down the bushing shaft a little. ken will send a note explaining that they are made to a nominal size and all frames are different. always better to be prepared..

Thank you for the info! So this should be all I need 400 EX bushings? Also do you know what diameter the bolt is, because I would be willing to bet I could find one for less than $5.