Re-chambered Head (Head Mod)

wwholden

Nov 17, 2011
Dayton, Ohio
I have two re-chambered heads that I have machined. This is a toroidal style chamber (low-mid range torque) thats approximately 20cc's. This can simply be bolted on, no jetting or tuning required. Here's how I am selling them. $40 for the head if you ship a stock head (core) to me. If your not sending me a stock head in return there will be a $20 core charge added. Buyer pays for shipping. It will be sent USPS Priority Flat Rate Mail ($10). I currently have two. One is completely sandblasted and one is not. The sandblasted one will is $10 more. I can also powder coat it for another $5. PM me a phone number for the quickest response.

74340218-A89A-4C3B-958D-5DA67BEE8930-2639-000003B9D9C15D50.jpg

29578055-B97F-4340-9790-A03B9E5B31A3-2639-000003B9D4CEF00F.jpg

8FB42483-E2A9-48B2-A298-5F5D151E43BB-2639-000003B9CDCA92BD.jpg

D1416CB3-B32E-4242-917C-CB6E9B7CC679-2639-000003B9C54845DE.jpg

4C2A9BB2-78D3-4BA4-8A40-BFAA939E598C-2639-000003B9C024A2EB.jpg

FFE9E895-0D62-4DA3-BBA5-645CF8B978C2-2639-000003B9B82FE4C5.jpg

Can you explain the reasions for that chamber design ? Haven't seen one done like that. I'm just wondering about the flame travel and compression.

Looks nice. Thats a DEEP combustion chamber...how many CC's is the chamber? Whats the width of the squish band? Have you tried the "Hemi" design yet? Keep up the good work.

I can vouch for the toroidal chamber when it comes to producing a lot of power on a stockish motor with a pipe which favours low/mids.

I fitted a wwholden head last week and am in the process of testing it.

In the next few weeks I will be removing it to see what the resusts of the gas flow picture.

My old head will be machined with a hemi cut and then I can make some comparisons.

I saw an interesting design the other night. Can't remember the name of it, but imagine a cross between a hemi and a tori. Or flat top hemi.

It's a cool design that I would like to try out. Is there only two available or is this an item that you will keep producing for sale ? Moneys a little tight right now do to a needed car repair. I would like to be able to buy this at a later time.

I can vouch for the toroidal chamber when it comes to producing a lot of power on a stockish motor with a pipe which favours low/mids.

I fitted a wwholden head last week and am in the process of testing it.

In the next few weeks I will be removing it to see what the resusts of the gas flow picture.

My old head will be machined with a hemi cut and then I can make some comparisons.

Stay tunned Ill be working in a Hemi chamber here soon using CNC equipment.

It's a cool design that I would like to try out. Is there only two available or is this an item that you will keep producing for sale ? Moneys a little tight right now do to a needed car repair. I would like to be able to buy this at a later time.

I have two at the moment. I have been told by AWK08 that after these two sell I will no longer be able to advertise them for sale..... per the "Marketplace Rules"

Looks nice. Thats a DEEP combustion chamber...how many CC's is the chamber? Whats the width of the squish band? Have you tried the "Hemi" design yet? Keep up the good work.

20cc's at the calculated 50% bore (44mm). I have not done a HEMI design yet because I do not have a radius tool. However I am designing a program for a CNC lathe to cut the chamber.

This is also why I'm asking about the CC's too. I've made quite a few toroidal chambers,and by looking at the depth of your cut, that chamber CC looks closer to 24cc,or possibly more.
What do they CC at exactly? This is important. Just a need to know.

I bought a blaster the person told me it was bored out to accept the biggest piston the stock sleeve could take. so im guessing its a 68, would this work fine with that? I was planning on getting a big bore kit aswell and a 4mm crank, would this be good to have for that application or not? if it is im interested in buying.

I bought a blaster the person told me it was bored out to accept the biggest piston the stock sleeve could take. so im guessing its a 68, would this work fine with that? I was planning on getting a big bore kit aswell and a 4mm crank, would this be good to have for that application or not? if it is im interested in buying.

Yes the head can be machined to a stock cylinder and accept pistons from 66-68mm. I can also machine them for BBK cylinders too. Either way its a huge improvement over stock. PM me if interested.