Rack where wheelie/grab bar is???

uniquebrett

Sep 24, 2009
I doubt if you guys have seen it, but I am considering welding up a small rack or carrying type bar to bolt in place of the chrome handle on the rear end of the blaster. Has any one done this or have seen any on a blaster...I got this for the kids, but it is handy for farm work....any suggestions?
Brett

They make a six pack rack that you could probably turn into some sort of basket to carry small stuff around in, other than that, I haven't seen any type of rack much bigger than that. Anything can be done though with a little effort.

i go down to the local convenience store, around back they always have those plastic racks that they deliver cases of 16 ounce soda in, then ty-rap those to my grab bar, then just cut the ty-raps when i want it off, they're pretty strong, i have only ever broke one

ok thanks for the replies fellas...I am still undecided what I will do, but will put something on the back.

my blaster was stricly for farm use and they built a rack using the grab bar and it pretty well destroyed the grab bar to much weight for it to handle if your going to do it i would start from scratch using some heavier stock. my grab bar has been snapped in two so many times it's only on there for cosmetic's if you even look at it cross if falls off. it's one of 2 pieces i have left to replace before i can call my blaster completely restored

and on another note don't bolt round bailer belts onto the fender's so you don't get muddy when irrigating all that extra weight destroys them as well :)
001.jpg