racing a 300ex today.

:( sorry guys hasnt happened yet. Good news is though i got a cut and rechambered head now to add to my mod list :) so that ass is gonna get whooped bad when he does race me. Im racing a guy with a drag "460" ex sunday though i hope, last i heard from the 300ex kid was that he needed a starter solenoid, so maybe ill have vids sunday. Sorry i havent got any yet. People like pussying out on me. Keeps making up excuses about why he cant race :(

wen he talks he just trying to get u give pussy out before him thats was he talks but he probly have more than just a jetkit and filter be cause like u said u only tell ppl u have a pipe so he may be doing the same thing as u u never no but get the race goin lol

if u race the 460ex i hope its just for fun cus if u run a good distance were he can get that big stroke big bore sucka goin im sorry but itll kill u ive seen it before but if its a short distance itll be kinda close becouse it takes so long for that big motor of his to build the rpms up ive seen 416's and 426's just eat up 440's all day cus of this fact by the time the big bore is reved up good the 416's in 3rd and gone lol and that lil 300 may as well just say my daddy wont let me cus he watched youtube and seen how fast a blaster realy is and the raptor he beat with the warrior had a flat tire and ran outta gas LOL a piped warrior beatin a raptor LOL thats funny mayb a raptor 80 lol

come on guys, really?
a blaster is not going to beat a lightly modded 400, theres no way.
stock for stock theres no contest.
they make a blaster's peak power at 3200 rpm, stock
http://www.ctracing.com/ltz400-pipe-dyno.jpg
they make 28 stock, with some factory uncorking, they easily make 37
460 theres just no way.
and you cannot argue with this, ive provided dynos and sense, if your going to argue, at least do the same.

y just y does every 1 organaize a race?????????

take last sat i went around the road for the laugh i was just todling about and my mate takes over me on a 350r and we just raced around the road for an hour and a half then sum dic called the police i was crappen it lol