Goodman Racing Rd 11

goodman24x

May 2, 2010
West Central Florida
Here is a vid of moto 1 from Saturdays race. Colby took the holeshot and lead most of the race until he left an inside line in the whoops open. The kid who passed him is on a full built CT motor with all the best and a year more experience on the blaster. A good race none the less and it all ended safely. Lots of big air for sure. Colby pulled moto 1 & 2 holeshots but ended up 2nd in both motos for 2 nd overall. its easy to see the power of the CT motor when he getsout front its all over.....Enjoy....

Last edited by a moderator:
u guys did good just gonna be hard to keep up with the cash flow that goes into that ct blaster :D He's moving up next year and I doubt anyone will out power ya then I:I

Awesome racing! He had him for sure! That proves to me that you do not need the fastest CT machine to win, just can't make any mistakes 80% rider 20% machine!! Nice job! Congrads!

Looking very good. Dont let the other machine intimadate you guys at all. He is doing very well.

Thank you ALL for the great compliments. I use the videos to help him see what he did good and bad. After 2nd turn on the holeshot he sat way back over the rear end and those gold speeds hooked up and pulled hard. Just gotta engrain it in his head that any straight runs he has to always remember to do that as well as work on less braking and more railing in the turns. He is getting there. It's clear to see the power of the CT on the big end. But getting the holeshots is cool as heck.
I just love seeing the 2 strokes beat the raptors.

awesome stuff as usual goodman, keep 'em comin !

Thanks Awk. Just glad his confidence is back and he is becoming one with the quad and moving it around better every race it seems. Best thing I have done so far was get a set of 4/1 offset fronts instead of the old 3/2. Took away all the bump steer and turns on rails now.