raced my first 400ex and.....

launch in 2nd with the gas wide open and your weight up front.
It takes practice! I still fight my bike from hooking up at a launch... thats actually my sig pic lol.. a bad take off, then again I also have the stubby stock swinger :D

haha hell yeahh thats what i do and and i run out of room before 4th lol but thats just in my yard and pretty much have to sit on the tank to keep the front end from comin up keep practising noober youll get him eventualy

from the sounds of it noob if you got the take off right you would of smoked him, i dont care what anyone says its a fourstroke fairenough but come one its twice the engine size if you beat that its fair play. nice on bro good on ya

haha hell yeahh thats what i do and and i run out of room before 4th lol but thats just in my yard and pretty much have to sit on the tank to keep the front end from comin up keep practising noober youll get him eventualy

haha it wont be eventually, it will be next time. get my carb dialed and a good take off and im gone!! lol

no joke front fenders on times do slow you down......take your front fenders off,get your carb dialed,and launch it real hard in 2nd gear and u will smoke him

it can deffently beat that 400ex because my freinds old blaster with about the same amount of work as yours but in a diffrent way no stroked but a 240 ported and he was right on with a 400ex right next to the whole time

it can deffently beat that 400ex because my freinds old blaster with about the same amount of work as yours but in a diffrent way no stroked but a 240 ported and he was right on with a 400ex right next to the whole time

i think his +1 front sprocket was the only thing keeping me from closing on him once we were topped out. if he was going ANY slower i would have passed him before we ran out of room. lol good times I:I

i think his +1 front sprocket was the only thing keeping me from closing on him once we were topped out. if he was going ANY slower i would have passed him before we ran out of room. lol good times I:I

yea noob its all his gearing man, my buddy has an 03 ex and he had pipe, filter and jets w/ stock gearing. BEFORE my port work i was side by side with him in the deep sand all the way up to 5th. stock gearing on those hondas is garbage... ahh who am i kidding a 400ex is garbage in general unless your a girl whos learing how to ride :eek:

well i raced a 400ex yesterday... needless to say he smoked me. but all i got is vforce reeds and a 240 kit. but hey i took him through first and second