race builds/custom builds

This could have been a cool thread with aweosme quads....but thanks to some "badasses" its now ruined....

who the f**ck cares what he has or not?? Mind your own f**cking business and stop getting all pussy about anything...f**cking ridiculous

All we see and read now in this forum is bunch of whiners crying about anything

dereal, even no we have never had a problem with each other and still dont, you are one of those internet badasses, always have been sense i came here

just saying, everyone get back on topic, post pictures of your favorite bike or race bikeI:I

dereal, even no we have never had a problem with each other and still dont, you are one of those internet badasses, always have been sense i came here

just saying, everyone get back on topic, post pictures of your favorite bike or race bikeI:I

thank you, i came into this thread originally hoping to see some nice race bikes and some custom bikes that people put tons of hours into making it just right, somebody needed to stop all this sh*t.

thank you, i came into this thread originally hoping to see some nice race bikes and some custom bikes that people put tons of hours into making it just right, somebody needed to stop all this sh*t.

you gonna agree with everything everyone says??? although its contradictory..

and blaster01, i dont got a problem with ya either....and yes im one them badasses, difference is i dont go into every thread and whine bout the same sh*t, nor do i start it, i just defend myself when people start throwing sh*t at me....but i dont go around in every thread like "hey your a phony!" and the next one "hey your a phony! like on the last one! "

wow this thread has gone to sh*t in a hurry BUT back on track:

tjsdaname's 450r is one of my favorites, along with his blaster, then of course freek's but he's in a league of his own lol. any of the serious MX blasters i love.

the yz250 swap that 240ice is doing is turning out to be one of my favorites

here are a few bikes that I have built and/or owned and/or had some to do with over a period of 20 years.

IMG_1421.jpg

photo15.jpg

DSCN1377.JPG

IMG_1300.jpg

DSCN1375.JPG

Hpim0220-resized.jpg

DSC00372.JPG

Dsc00445.jpg

twinsoutside011.JPG

and or course my entry in the BOTM contest

IMG_2761.JPG

Thanks

Those are what I could find just here in my home computer. I have over the last 20 years, built/rebuilt 23 TRX 250r's, 16 banshee's, 6 blasters, 11 LT250r's, 8 LT 80's and a dozen 4-pokes (mostly NOS fed).

I had a HOT ROD atv shop for many years. The bikes I speak of above are just the ones that I owned.

I will have to do some digging, but Im sure I can come up with another 200-300 pics

Reactions: Caterpillarmech
my favorite built quads were always trx250r s but with the new breed of 450s i have fallen in love with the Hetrick Racing 450s
15oc5c9.jpg

dang kids with my fancy quad lol
2vhunmd.jpg

rviwwx.jpg

2dtugsy.jpg

congrats to joel hetrick for his dominance in the pro/am unlimited and the pro/am production classes this season

Hahaha Hetrick was racing at my cousins track for the PA State Championships and I was flagging on a straight away. Every time he would come around the corner on that 450 he would just pin it and rip wheelies through a couple gears all the way to the next corner. He definitely has some guts and a NICE quad. Lol

wow this thread has gone to sh*t in a hurry BUT back on track:

tjsdaname's 450r is one of my favorites, along with his blaster, then of course freek's but he's in a league of his own lol. any of the serious MX blasters i love.

the yz250 swap that 240ice is doing is turning out to be one of my favorites

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

100_1180.jpg
100_1182.jpg