race builds/custom builds

Thanks

Those are what I could find just here in my home computer. I have over the last 20 years, built/rebuilt 23 TRX 250r's, 16 banshee's, 6 blasters, 11 LT250r's, 8 LT 80's and a dozen 4-pokes (mostly NOS fed).

I had a HOT ROD atv shop for many years. The bikes I speak of above are just the ones that I owned.

I will have to do some digging, but Im sure I can come up with another 200-300 pics

Have any pics of the LT250Rs?

HOLY BIG PICS BATMAN!

on to the next point, ihave to say that all of laszgames bikes are killer, oh, and freek and 245 stroker, yz otises 250 is also sweet

20p36p.jpg

245xc47.jpg

this isn't mine but looks amazing

possibly my favorite race blasty.
member: redline

not on here anymore but its killer looking, even though its a yz250f motor

Clays250014.jpg

Clays250016.jpg

Clays250011.jpg

Clays250004.jpg

Clays250003.jpg

since reed posted his 450 ill post mine.

when I got it.

100_1307.jpg

100_1305.jpg

then it looked like this.

100_0268.jpg

Screenshot2010-08-24at14710PM.png

and now this.

IMG_0232.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

I would post a mod this but the post is already long enough....

This bike was owned and riden by a young hispanic kid out of central California. It was built using the absolute lightest parts money could buy from LSR. The bike weighed right at 200 lbs. The swinger is titanium, motor put out over 60hp on alchy. the rider weighed like 125 lbs wet. Sparks built the motor. The tank was from like a z50 min trail, the seat from a pw80 (lil kids dirt bike)

In 2003 he wasnt allowed to run it at 4 stroke wars because it didnt have a stock frame and frankly, nobody could stay up with him. There werent many banshees that could either til you got over 200hp.

I camped with that whole Sparks group for 3 years in a row at 4SW's.

here is a neat 1
2rzywhw.jpg

bhhpco.jpg

51aqdg.jpg

quote]

This bike was owned and riden by a young hispanic kid out of central California. It was built using the absolute lightest parts money could buy from LSR. The bike weighed right at 200 lbs. The swinger is titanium, motor put out over 60hp on alchy. the rider weighed like 125 lbs wet. Sparks built the motor. The tank was from like a z50 min trail, the seat from a pw80 (lil kids dirt bike)

In 2003 he wasnt allowed to run it at 4 stroke wars because it didnt have a stock frame and frankly, nobody could stay up with him. There werent many banshees that could either til you got over 200hp.

That is one badass ride.

That's kind of surprising. I mean I know it's 60hp and 200lbs, but there are numerous Shees that drag that get sub 275lbs and pull well over 60hp. Hell a lot of them pull 70hp on gas...once they get to alky and other fuels it's a whole new ballgame.