R.I.P. Our Good Friend Durby

I have been trying to post here but it wont let me :( ~Brandy

until now 10:13 pm CA time

hmmmm, you had been posting the few days before just fine.
were you signed in ?
was the post box visible ?

let me know here, email or FB if you have any other troubles.

It would let me type in the message box and when i clicked post it would come up with an error everytime i tried. Typing here makes me feel close to him and keeps his memory alive in the BF and my heart as he loved this forum

thanks everyone. if i knew how to upload a video from my phone to here i would let you see the video where he got our daughters blaster running and trying to show her how to start and ride it until they broke a reed.

thanks everyone. if i knew how to upload a video from my phone to here i would let you see the video where he got our daughters blaster running and trying to show her how to start and ride it until they broke a reed.

brandy, good to see your posting problems have ended.
best way to post vids on here is to upload them to a youtube account, then paste the url in here.
i'd like to see that !

uploading now.. man it takes forever to upload to youtube.. I may include a video of him on his bike after he put on the "fresh meat" tires.

it is listed as private, you need to make it public

yep.
brandy, veiw that vid, click "video manager" below the vid.
find that vid in the list that opens, click the little black arrow beside the edit button, in the drop down box choose "info and settings"
down the right side is the privacy options, choose "public"
then "save changes" at the top of page.
then copy/paste the url from the address bar at top of page of that vid.
it should allow us to veiw it from the above link, or i'll get it posted for ya