questions about exhaust pipe. NEED HELP

larusso_1

Jul 4, 2010
New Jersey
just bought an 02 blaster. The only thing is it has a fmf fatty w/ fmf powerline exhuast. Tried to find reviews on pipe, but could not find anyhting. I read that the muffler is for four stroke engines not two stroke. Can someone help me. Is this going to effect any performance or cause problems down the road.

Try this..... Take the muffler off, find the bike a new, comfortable home with someone who can ride it, buy a 4 stroke and reinstall muffler on it.

Not sure you belong on a 2 stroke.

i will have to take a closer look at muffler, has no markings on it just on the muffler outlet (FMF). tried to look at other mufflers that are similar on web. I will post pictures soon. thanks

^^ though it depends on what type of power you need whether its high rpm, mid rpm, or low for mid/top go with a bills definately, for low i hear a shearer is really good but not the greatest quality but an fmf is a decent trail pipe it all depend on your riding style and area

ok lets just calm down theres a lot of things i want to say now but ill be mature and keep my mouth shut

So go ahead and say them..........Or, are you afraid I will make you look like a moron again?

YOU started cursing at me first geek, for having fun with my friend. Now don't you feel dumb?