Question on silencer i just bought

The silencer is going to do much even though it's aftermarket, the head pipe is where your power will be coming from, I bought the header pipe an on the paper that came with it, it said that the stock silencer wouldn't fit, but it did fit just right. So yea the silencer will most likely fit the head pipe

well i recieved the silencer today and it didnt fit...im pissed

epik808 is right. Because you have the Turbine Core, you need the SST pipe from FMF. You can't hook a silencer to the OEM pipe, it doesn't work and there's no benefit without eh whole setup. Be sure to re-jet the carb after you do the pipe.

alright thanks is the sst pipe any good? or shoud i just sell the silencer and get a diffrent setup

welll fmf have been proven to be the worst pipes and silencers out there, see if u can find a cheap pipe and silencer

send that thing back.

and get a LRD, Paul Turner, Ct or other Pipe and Silencer combo. FMF is ok but there is much better combo's out there.

i dont really want to spend to much money and the fmf sst pipe is $225 and the silencer was around $70 so what should i do?

well 225 + 70 = 295 + shipping/handling and tax. a better set up, that you would get more for your $ would be something like the LRD/trenga

yhttp://www.trengaracing.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=41_35&products_id=234our

i dont really want to spend to much money and the fmf sst pipe is $225 and the silencer was around $70 so what should i do?

but if your on a tight budget and are not willing to save up and really want to get the fmf sst pipe to match your silencer do it but.............

I, nore anyone else would reccomend buying the fmf though.

yes i would not recomend it either, so many people fall for buying them because they look nice but they are sh*tty underneath, ditch it my friend did the same the first day he got that pipe he was like well this sucks! and he just threw it away and got a PRO curiciut.

so my opinion get a lrd,trenga, tommey they ain't bad at all i'm sure people will hav eopinions whenether u should get one of these pipes
my opinion is LRD are one of the best pipes that work good on a blaster.

hmm ok well i will try and sell me silencer since it hasnt even been open. and try to go for a lrd setup or somthing. thanks