Question on carb plugging?

killswitch

Feb 19, 2011
Indiana
Which hole do I plug on carb where the oil pump used to connect to carb. The hose is not on this Blaster (95) when I bought it cant find pics for this question.I have a couple blasters. On mine(01) it looks like hose is there but hanging possibly, but does not look plugged and and runs perfectly fine my other does not have hose at all so can someone please help have everything else done correctly just dont know what to plug on carb?

Wish I had a pic for you, man, but I'll try to help. You plug the oil injection line nipple on the right side of the carb. It is a little, barbed, brass fitting on the right side of the Blaster's carb, near the air intake side. This is the only brass fitting you'll see on the outside of the carburetor.

Most oil injection block kits come with a little rubber cap that slips over this fitting. You can make your own cap or find another creative way to block it off.

Thanks guys mine was removed before I got this thing and borred over 20 and carb kit but I just want to make sure everything is correct I know my gear is removed and plugged hoses in side but not sure with carb really runs strong and had not had prob it is the lowest idle quad I have ever had really low idle crazy but just was checking on carb hose do not see any plugs but if it runs great I guess its not a problem. Thanks guys