Quadzilla front shocks

alteredblaster

Oct 22, 2009
Today I was messing around and put an old set of LT500 quadzilla front shocks on my blaster, they bolted right up. nothing needed to be done. i was kind of surprised by this. I wasnt able to ride because of the weather, but has anyone else rode this setup before? it raised the front quite a bit, but i think it will work pretty darn well!

well the quadzila is just a ltr250 frame with a 500 motor in it.correct me if im wrong.
yeah mine are banshee works.
and novis. you should check more into it before you take my word for it and buy something that might not work. and dont just put them on unless you know they are gonna be an improvement, just cause they fit doesnt mean they will be better

10zz3nc.jpg

69nj2h.jpg

25swxlx.jpg

I got to ride it this weekend and i really liked it. They were tons stiffer. When the front wheels came off the ground and back down, it didnt feel as if i was going to go into a stoppie!

I didnt think I would like it been taller, but really it was nice. whenever i hit a corner real hard my tires stayed in contact with the ground instead of wanting to come up again. Now I just need to stiffen the rear up and should be good to go.

The top mounts didnt need to be shimmed. The stock spacers on the 500r shocks were all that needed.

:-/ wow that will ride like an old covered wagon on trails or blasting across feilds.

you don't happen to have a good rear LT500 shock that don't leak? mine puked awhile ago.

lt250 & lt500 share very little in way of parts swapping unfortunately :(

:-/ wow that will ride like an old covered wagon on trails or blasting across feilds.

you don't happen to have a good rear LT500 shock that don't leak? mine puked awhile ago.

lt250 & lt500 share very little in way of parts swapping unfortunately :(

I have ridden here lately and it has rode very well. I like the ride better now then with the stock shocks. I mean thats just me but I am diggin them.

Nope our rear shock sadly was to far gone for being saved so I am looking for another myself so I can finish rebuilding it.

If those shocks raise the front too much then you need to be careful cause it will put alot of stress on the ball joints.Good to hear that we know of another set of front shocks that will swap between machines.