PVC Heel Guards

Funny, I can see the pictures I posted just fine. However, I can't see any thumbnails in my Photos album. That's weird. Is there a setting somewhere for that?

I was able to finish up painting my PVC Heel Guards. I must say they work really well. My only complaint is that the right one interferes a bit with your kickstart downstroke. I found I need to kick more with the heel of my foot now.

Do they still look ghetto? :D

8383-right-side-painted.jpg

8384-left-side-painted.jpg

Reactions: JBRoc01blaster
I was able to finish up painting my PVC Heel Guards. I must say they work really well. My only complaint is that the right one interferes a bit with your kickstart downstroke. I found I need to kick more with the heel of my foot now.

Do they still look ghetto? :D

8383-right-side-painted.jpg

8384-left-side-painted.jpg

looks really unique I:I

They look nice bro, especially now that they match the foot plates. They look like a sellable product ! Have some green for your creativity and for sharing your idea.

they look really good.... nice and clean

i just dont think i would use them for myself as i might break them...

but greens for great idea I:I

Id rather not use piping my double stuffed burrito with a hot cup of exlax roles down every afternoon to trust my heal from getting eaten..

Thanks everyone for the kind words. As far as sturdiness goes, I can kick them and nothing bad happens. Now if the Blaster flips over and tumbles down a hill, all bets are off. :-[

Working on 1988 blaster and would like to add heel guards, but can not view pictures in this thread.

Probably they were through an image hosting site:( I'd like to see them too, never saw this thread before. Got me thinking about building some out of galvanized pipe

yep, i'd say they were on a hosting site, and the original poster deleted them from there or closed the account ? which then deletes them from here.

Reactions: amartin_72