pulling to the left

yeah mine does this too , i always though it was cause the throttle was on the left and somehow i was pushing more on the right bar

yeaa make sure th rear tires hav the sam air pressure because wen i was doin wheelies it keept pullin to the left then i relized the left tire needed air

lol..like the other guys said, check your air pressure and tie rod ends first.
Sounds like it just needs a simple toe adjustment, which is all that you can do, the caster and chamber are fixed.
I think its funny that someone would tell you your frame is bent because your quad is pulling !!! lol. thats just ridiculous.crazy kids !!!
this is a thread from another forum i belong to. maybe it will help you solve your issue...
The toe is about the only adjustment posible, and that is done using the tie rod, and the rod ends. Its basicly a turnbuckle, so turning one way shortens the length(of the tie rod) and going the other way will make it longer.
Start by rolling the quad forward. Have the handlebars point the quad straight ahead. If you position it by going in reverse, the setting may be off, due to backlash and slack in the parts.
Get some long straight sticks. I bought some aluminum yardsticks from Home Dump, and they work great.
Make the air pressure correct in the tires, and make sure the quad isnt leaning either left or right. Using the yardstick, and keeping it level to the ground, touch the yard stick at both the forward and rear side of the sidewall of the front tires, at mid tire. Youll need help, because it takes a few hands. Get the kids involved. Now do the same on the other front tire.
Using a tape measure, measure the distance (side to side), at the front of the tire, and at the back of the tire, from stick to stick.The distance between measurements needs to be about 26 inchs apart(front to back)(and that measurment will be different from one machine to another...blaster etc..). If you cant get the rear measurement, which can be almost imposible on ute quads, make two measurements in front of the tire, at a spacing of 26 inches, apart. Mathmaticly its correct. If the distance equals each other, the tire has no toe. If the front is a bigger measurement, it has toe out, which almost all 4wd quads require. The sportys use toe in. It has to do with having driven tires on front, they tend to toe in under power, so the tires are 'preloaded' to be toe out staticly.
If its not in spec ( which the dealer can provide the specs), use the tie rod to shorten or lengthen the distance. Try to adjust both sides, and it only takes a little bit. This keeps the handlebars perpendicular, and not cocked to one side.Yours sounds like the adjustment is unequal, because the bars arent perpendicular. If the bars are pointed left of centered, the left tie rod is longer than the right tie bar. After a bit of playing, youll hit the right amount, to get the correct toe AND have the bars positioned correctly.
Heres a article on the front end geometry,
http://www.radioactiveracing.com/setup.htm

sounds like you could of twisted you frame, u hit anything lately or been scewing up on wheelies and coming down wrong.