Proudly South African!

stephen

Jan 13, 2009
South Africa
Well it is almost winter here! So it is time to start getting bikes ready again!
So here is a few pic's of the strip down which started today
So here is the problem! Do you think i could build mod it that my 6 yr old can ride it?
2k3a03.jpg

2ic9kt2.jpg

And just one to show you how nice our weather is to day a little hot thou
n2z7ys.jpg

Last edited:
Hell yea you can build it for your 6 year old to ride, I'd suggest a good set of nerf bars so he doesn't fall off, some good heel guards, keep the motor fairly tame, and of coarse some riding gear for him

just make sure you keep the throttle screw adjusted so he cant go fast and sure why not as long as he has a good understanding of brakes lol. is that you in the pics with the boy?? baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahah jk jk :D :D

^^^^^ HHAHAHAAh
My kid not ME

He wants to help with everything!, I told you we've got help here! Why would i do the labour work when i can biotch when he isn't working fast enough?LOL

Well it is almost winter here! So it is time to start getting bikes ready again!
So here is a few pic's of the strip down which started today
So here is the problem! Do you think i could build mod it that my 6 yr old can ride it?
2k3a03.jpg

2ic9kt2.jpg

And just one to show you how nice our weather is to day a little hot thou
n2z7ys.jpg

WOW! that is all

Well update on break down! Stripping second bike, Going to build one from best parts!
My only problem is to decide on a color scheme for frame and a-arms
Don't want to change the plastics thou
For price of new plastics i could buy another bike!!!
2enc31c.jpg

2yxospw.jpg

Old FMF pipe
30crpmq.jpg

Getting some work done it(GOOD old "forced labour"
2qinrcg.jpg

fneanr.jpg

haha its Afrikaans, one of our 11 official languages--no jokes! i just asked what his bike is looking like and said its time for an update on his project

update needed!!!:) how is it looking bud?

Okay !!! Stop bugging me! LOL
I'll start working today.

Here is a painted frame from this morning
104hthu.jpg

2gtb0b6.jpg

A shortend FMF tailpipe:
vou7ia.jpg

Next to be cleand and painted Black
2r5yc1j.jpg

And this is what tire sealent does to your rim on the inside, not so nice but it works so well in the bush!!!
vzbsed.jpg