project: were sorry

okay =) im a work on them pictures i still havent figure out the loading pics from a phone on here so i might just get you to pm me you number an ill send em directly to your phone

come on somebody out there has got to have a small dirtbike they'd like to trade for a modded blaster setup, or know where they can get one....

i also have a 82 palamino 12'ft popup camper, good condition/nice interior, title in hand. that id trade straight across for a small dirtbike.

I have a CRF50 clone, it's been rode 4 times. If we were within driving distance I'd do some trading with you. My son outgrew it over the winter and it's just sitting in the shop. I have the 04 Blaster for him as soon as I get an engine together.

I'm interested in the rear paddles.
just the rims/tires or hubs too? if you want the hubs too, ill just send them with. as i dont have a blaster axle to check the fit for sure, but im almost positive they do. if they fit send the cash for the hubs. if they dont send em back and ill cover return postage. that way your taking no risk on the hubs.

God i miss this blaster, I wana get back in the sand and dirt again. I really want to find a yfz450r or raptor660 roller and stuff a 600 4cyl in it. Ive also had thoughts of finding a honda oddessy/pilot and swap it to a 900-1000 4cyl.