project for the wife

general_lee

Jan 7, 2013
ontario canada
hey guys and girls . i picked up this 1994 blaster for 100$. with the intention of keeping the tires and throwing the rest away. ive been looking at it for a while now , and i rencently had the bright idea of doing a full rebuilt. and keep it for the wife , i already own a banshee and a mud pro 700 . i just finished doing a full rebuilt on my banshee. it turned out great. so heres the plan

+3 stroker crank
ported cylinder
rechambered head
v force reeds
(undecided on exaust yet waiting for recomedation)
+4 timming
+2 swinger
18inch mx tires all around
front and rear spacers
aftermarket bumper
nerf bars
pink frame
pink and camo seat cover
front white maier racing plastic
rear oem white plastic
pink grips
theither switch
and polish some stuff up (covers , throtle , carb , etc)I:I

ill be stating next week and post some pictures of the progress

The choice of exhaust will depend on how the bike will be used and wether you need the power to come on early or late.

A rechambered head may not require +4 timing mod.

The choice of exhaust will depend on how the bike will be used and wether you need the power to come on early or late.

A rechambered head may not require +4 timing mod.

id say a mid range pipe , since my wife never really ridden a 2 stroke , on my banshee she wouldnt give it enough gas so the powerband kicks in .so i dont want it to have a amazing top end power. its mostly for trails . how do i know if the +4 timming is required or not?i want enough power so i can ride it too and not be bored like a stock blaster.

The +4 will possibly detonate as the head will provide a more complete burn.

A great low/mid pipe is DMC Alien, well made, good fitup, no leaks and fantastic sound.

I can assure you that with the mods you propose the Blaster will be far from boring.

The +4 will possibly detonate as the head will provide a more complete burn.

A great low/mid pipe is DMC Alien, well made, good fitup, no leaks and fantastic sound.

I can assure you that with the mods you propose the Blaster will be far from boring.

how about pt mids? ive seen those on ebay and for the banshees there the best mx pipe you can get

There are peeps that would kill for that seat.

If the freight was not too dear I would take it, but postage to Oz is a killer.

Let me know when available, I will consider that offer, but I fear the shipping may be like $50, not worth it.

It cost me $56 to post a smaller package to US the other day.

Let me know when available, I will consider that offer, but I fear the shipping may be like $50, not worth it.

It cost me $56 to post a smaller package to US the other day.

Well ill let u know when its availlable buddy! I should fit i. A small box. Its actually its very good shape too

Wow... It's good ur thinkin bout ur wife[/. Yeah thanks! Shell maybe like more the sport if she gets her own quad. Its suposed to be a surprise she wont see it until its done

You can hide it from the wife but don't hide it from us.lol Lets see some picsI:I Sounds like a good list of parts you have planned.I bet she will love it.