probay selling my 125

2strokepower

Aug 10, 2009
I want another quad, but i dont know what to get? im deciding between a banshee and a trx250r. i ride in the woods and in sand pits.

The thing that gets me about trx's is that there really old. i need a reliable machine.

their as reliable as the person who owns it, i havent seen a beet 250r anywhere. besides the banshees not much different they didnt change at all except for a rear wheel bolt pattern

well i can see a trx being more rely able than a banshee....rememer there is gonna be double problems with a banshee, alwasy 2 things can go wrong.......with a 250r single cylinder and most of the time trxs are faster(most of the time, like stock for stock) and trxs handle WAY better, im not a banshee basher guy, there fast machines but with dual cylinders, dual carbs, dual everything that has to do with engine which means that much more things can be wrong.......

Yall are lucky to have more then 1 quad, i got da blaster but sh*t, i want a rm85 or cr 125....

rm85s go for like 1g and cr125s i dont even no
thats alot of grasscutting.. :(

i no in the pike below there is a dirtbike but thats my dads friends, and the three wheeler is ours, tho :)

Last edited: