Pro circuit vs fmf

2000chevy

Jan 23, 2013
west virginia
Anybody owned both these pipes that could give me a good comparison of how they run? I'd also consider some other pipes in the same price range if you guys know of any

Pipe choice is kind of dependent on what type of riding you will be doing and what rpm range you like to have the power in. Price is a factor as well, what price range are you looking in (new/used)?. Some pipes are more bottom/mid range, mid/top and there are top end pipes also.

I have never run a blaster with a pro circuit but own a blaster with FMF pipe and to me fmf is one of the most reliable exhaust for the blaster and it is a great bottom/midrange pipe

I ran a full pro curcuit system on a blaster. Had awesome power and pull on a 240 +3 mm stroker. It was all mid/top. Pulled forever in my opinion. But if your looking for more low end and mid, go with FMF. I also ran a 36 mm carb with it and v force reeds and twinair filter. My mods were more suited for that exhaust and motor mods so keep that in mind.

I've only had experience with the fmf my bike will be set up for more mid/top it'll have a mild port shaved head and stock jetted carb I wasn't displeased with the fmf just thought there was room for improvement on the top