pretty pissed

I had the same thing happen on my old blaster. I ground off the old mount and had a threaded tube the same width welded in its place.

use a easy out to get the broken bolt out , then get some allthread and thread it into the holes. put on new pegs and use nuts and safety wire them in .

i would drill down the middel of the bolt with a bit a little more than half the size...then take a good extractor and back out the bolt......oh ya spray librialy with w-d-40 and let set befor drilling not after or the oil will let the extractor slip....... Hope this helps

well i would weld it but then if i ever need to change my nerf bars then im screwd lol... im thinkin about just drilling a bigger hole and put a diff kind of bolt in.. just have to get the drill bit and bolt... it just pissed me off lol.. only because i ran over my leg and then i had to ride back home and kick start it while one foot on the ground sucked pretty bad..

if you are going to drill it, use a left handed bit... sometimes that gets it out on its own.

Use a torch first and heat just the bolt to cherry red and hit it with wd as it cools off. This should at least free the threads and I use a center punch and walk the bolt out.

I don't recommend welding them, I got my double pegs from blastard and went to put them on only to find out that one side is welded, so know I have to figure out how to get the old one off without destorying everything and figureing a new way to mount the doubles.