My baby..

100_2259.jpg

100_2260.jpg

100_2263.jpg

100_2261.jpg

IMG_1799.jpg

IMG_1797.jpg

SICK ASS EK HATCH WITH THE K SERIES SWAP:eek:

This is the worst looking vehicle that has been posted yet but before the bashing starts I'm 16 and I worked a lot for this truck and bought my own insurance and have fixed the truck up since these pics were taken. It now has a tach w/ shift light, new bed from an '02, new core support, new windshield, new pioneer radio, all new pioneer speakers, new american racing rims w/ white letter firestone's, new shocks, new brakes, the frame has been reinforced, all it needs now is painted.

It's a 1994 Ford Ranger XLT Reg. Cab 2.3liter 4 cyl. 5 speed long bed. 161K and still kickin strong! Has 2 plugs per cylinder, the only motor I have seen with this setup. It's the same motor they used in the 80's 4cyl. turbo mustangs.

blah.jpg

blah.jpg

cls.jpg

i.jpg

l.jpg

odo.jpg

This is the worst looking vehicle that has been posted yet but before the bashing starts I'm 16 and I worked a lot for this truck and bought my own insurance and have fixed the truck up since these pics were taken. It now has a tach w/ shift light, new bed from an '02, new core support, new windshield, new pioneer radio, all new pioneer speakers, new american racing rims w/ white letter firestone's, new shocks, new brakes, the frame has been reinforced, all it needs now is painted.

It's a 1994 Ford Ranger XLT Reg. Cab 2.3liter 4 cyl. 5 speed long bed. 161K and still kickin strong! Has 2 plugs per cylinder, the only motor I have seen with this setup. It's the same motor they used in the 80's 4cyl. turbo mustangs.

blah.jpg

blah.jpg

cls.jpg

i.jpg

l.jpg

odo.jpg

man nothing wrong with your truck. hey i think its great that you worked and bought all that stuff at a young age. hell most the 16yr old kids i know that have a car their mom & dad bought it all for them so its a change to see a 16yr old that worked hard and paid their own way. I:I

hey crazy its good to see that there is still kids that will work hard to get their own stuff, it's a very nice truck keep taking care of it like you are and it will last for ever. the new Hemis have the two plug per cylinder set up also.

ITs a 328is

Its pretty much an e36 m3 all but the vin number

Mod List

Super sprint Mid pipe cat delets dinan intake,exaust,,clutch,chip, Full m3 racing suspenshon Its got the M3 3.2 motor and the diff is a 3.91 Lsd 335 to the rear wheels about 310 Torqe

Hwy driving sucks all ima have to say 5th gear at 4 1/2 grand !!!!!!!:(:eek:

img0348smallrf7.jpg

Picture076-1.jpg

got anymore pics of these two layin door? omg i think that is 2 awsome ass rides.I:I

Those are some nice ass hardbody's. I had an 88 x-cab that was static dropped and the frame was about 2 inches fromt he ground. I totaled it before I ever got my air-ride. I have an 89 dime ive been working on that I hope to put airride on...

Layin' rocker is tight...nice job on them.

no diesels? whats up with that? i think i've got some pics of my trucks on the comp... if i find em i'l post em... i wish i had some digital pictures of my street car before i took it apart for a resto

I like those two lifted trucks what were they Yotas?
What do you do for a living, you must get mad cash with all those cars

im a car/truck junky.... love to fix them up then sell um....

i get bored with cars very fast... plus money talks BS walks:D