post pics of your cars/trucks

here is how I get around :D

Attachments

• sup.jpg
    sup.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 154

heres my 95' cougar i've been working on , cobra brakes, cobra rims, pi- intake, hi-flow cats, flowmasters, 1-3/8" sway bars, eibach springs and shocks

Why do those really low like s10s n rangers and othermini trucks have their front two wheels like leaning in ive seen that at many truck shows and i always wonder that

91 chevy half ton two wheel drive cab in a half with a small block 350 and get this it only has 102000 on it here is some pics.:
phonepics002.jpg

This is after a fresh wash and wax.

pic of my friends BD yota

img0359smallmw0-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

umm another mini trucker sweet love the hardbody
heres some we currently have rollin around town

our buddy mikes bodydroped mazda on 18's

ryans crazy ass taco he picked up torn apart for a steal

theres josh's old taco the 68 chevy and the purple mazda you cant really see from the damn donk

just another weekend at the shop you know the truck in the background is my daily dragger

i spot the Honda Hatchback!!! lol pic where the blue tacoma is under the nova..haha

thats is a chrysler newport actually freaking thing was a boat i wana say 18-20+ feet idk we had to move all the tool boxes out welder plasma cutter i was super glad to see it go paying for 2 bays sucked.

the hatch was a nice project never got any pics of it done but it was flat red with a h22 we got right down the shop from us for 200 bucks we pretty much stole it for the guys it was a super fun shop car until some got alittle to crazy one day but we now have a turbo d series crx for a toy at the new shop

in bagged mazdas first post that says my buddys bd yota its the same exact one in runumhards last truck pic, quite strange unless you guys know eachother

pic of my friends BD yota

img0359smallmw0-1.jpg

umm another mini trucker sweet love the hardbody
heres some we currently have rollin around town

our buddy mikes bodydroped mazda on 18's

ryans crazy ass taco he picked up torn apart for a steal

theres josh's old taco the 68 chevy and the purple mazda you cant really see from the damn donk

just another weekend at the shop you know the truck in the background is my daily dragger
[/QUOTE]

thanks homie..you guys got some sick looking trucks..got to love the BD I:I

ya i my self wont do it unless its a stock floor and not a mazda as that seems is the only mini trucks they sold around here hardbodys yotas are all super rare around here. i am gona be selling my truck here soon just lost interest in it and it had been hacked up by the guy our buddy sold it too it was a amazing truck but i dont have the time to fix it