• Yes

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters

York Racing

Apr 3, 2010
Pennsylvania
So I was digging in the garage yesterday out of boredom and I came across some chrome shocks labeled "XR100" and that got the mental gears spinning. They came off a ancient XR with the dualies in the back. So I took them to the Blaster and they match up perfectly in length. My only concern is the strength. They are about 3/4 as thick as the blasters shock body and the spring is lighter. They are much softer but do you guys think that they will hold up to a rough landing?

they arent made to jump with at all... they are only made to soak up the bumps on the road dont do it... you'll regret it... just sell them and put it towards some banshee shocks or works even

i saved up and went with works. i bought mine used for 100, the seals were bad but best upgrade ive done to my blaster. they make the ride so much smoother. you should sell the xr1000 shocks and buy some works. there great

I'm not quiet sure about it yet. lol I looked on Ebay and there were about 100 pairs of these with snapped shafts and bent teirs. I think bad, bad things would happen if bikes break em. lol

I thought your selling your quad anyhow??

But I wouldn't use them, They aren't rated for our blasters.