port and polish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrbrocco

Aug 18, 2007
so i sent my head and cylindor out to be ported and polished from kennedy power.. and heres what i get back 3 weeks later.
DSCN0056.jpg

DSCN0057.jpg

DSCN0058.jpg

DSCN0059.jpg

DSCN0055.jpg

needless to say i'm very disappointing... the head even has stripped threads for the spark plug, i had to take it to a shop to get helio'd I think thats what its called..( and trust me they weren't stripped when i sent it out) but if you notice in the 2 ones of the bottom view of cylinder next to where the piston goes you will see nothing done to the 4 vents....

Not yet i haven't contacted mr angus kennedy but i will...oh yea and i also forgot the part that goes to the exhaust isnt even aligned up right for the system I have....

that sucks bro, although u cant tell by looks how its going to perform, but IMO it looks like a 20 min dremmel job, heres a pic of my cylinder from FLOTEK

102_2943.jpg

Wow that sucks. I wanted a ported 240 from him too. Hah, doesn't look like I'm ever gonna get that...Psh. Now I have to find out how much its gonna cost to have flotek port it...

the pictures should resize you can also click on them... yea yours looks much better than mine blasterfreak, ill also take a few better pics once i get it all back.

well i'm getting a few things fixed... the part wehre the exhaust attaches to is geting expanded and the spark plug threads are f*cked so those need to be redone.. i have it at full throttle atm heliocoiled or something like that

yea it was supposed to be a p&p and it did crappy porting he did mill the head and give it higher compression.

Status
Not open for further replies.