Polaris trailblazer starting issue

BlastinByYou

Sep 28, 2011
Ok i got a polaris trailblazer 250 its really hard to start but if u spray ether in it it will start up but wont stay running ive cleaned aout carb really good but nothing

not to sure on compression i ment to test it lol but spark and gas flow fine.. if compression is good what else good it be

The older year trailblazer's are two stroke, I have one that I am working on for a client that is a 01 trailblazer that is two stroke. I think they moved up to a 325 four stroke though. Is the spark a good healthy blue?

and well techniqually guess its a hybrid because u still gotta put 2cycle in the oil mixure lol maybe the oil is going in to the engine hmmm ima try pre mixing and cutting of the oil tank and jsut do it like that maybe its its just not getting in it good enough

yeah true that blaaster i was told exhaust manifold gasket could be bad im going to put all new gaskets through it make sure my gas flows good and oil flow

yeah like i said these dont take reeds i order gasket kit for it and and i think im going to pull the motor off of it i cant see a dang thing with it on the quad

i am confused all to hell here... so from what i understand it is a 4 stroke that requires premix? maybe polaris is going off of 4 stroke weedeater engines because they work the same way?

its a two stroke ok it mixes it self liek a blaster did with its oil box thing lol but any ways it doesnt wanna run un less u spray ether in it then its fine the fuel flows freely ive tried 2 carbs the one on it and the one off one that runs like a rapped ape and nothing