polaris sled anyone?

blasterbuddy200

Dec 25, 2010
St. Michael, Minnesota
anyone know much about a pro x 440 race sled? i baught one at haydays, its in good condition but got 3500 miles on the motor, it has the trail converted 92 domes but it is pre mix, i hate premix lol, gotta ride it like you stole it or shes gonna blow is all i know.. anyone know much about the sled?

i was at hay days too, im a arctic cat guy and personally hate polaris, a lot of the pro x's were raced and a lot of them are beat up maybe not visible though, check the bulkhead and motor mounts if they are not cracked or tweaked i would say it would be fine,

how much u pay for it?

this ones suprisingly in good conditon, got it for 2400 which isnt a bad deal at all if you ask me, the tracks in ok condition but otherwise the body is almost mint becides a few chips in the hood

polaris sleds ftw!!!! and iv always wanted a pro x race sled so i just got one lol, ill get a few pics but i think im gonna sell it soon anyways, i can get more than what i baught it so its all good I:I

gots some pics

ofn4ih.jpg

14bic85.jpg

2ed742d.jpg

got a 2 inch ripsaw track, 2 inch studs, 96 down the middle, what i believe is an AAEN pipe, vf3 reeds, speedtech handguards, 10 gallon clear race tank, and runs off of amzoil interceptor race oil and 92 octane

Don't know much about polars sleds but I've had a few Polaris atv's and never had any problems just did regular maintainence and they ran great